Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1977's Simplicity pattern 8494 Reaches 2011

I received my pattern in the mail for this darling layette. The price was right and it was uncut perfect for tracing and making modifications. This pattern comes in 2 sizes Newborn and 6 months. I bought the Newborn size so I can adjust up to 6 months seeing as the little boy is almost 11 weeks. I chose view 3 which is for the Sun Suit a darling onesie alternative with a blooming bottom and contrast seam. This is an easy make from start to finish. However, increase the elastic size for the legs. Adjusting the size will be easy as baby gets bigger.

I used a thrift-ed mans shirt and fabric scraps
cute 11 week old my little boy
contrast


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Brandy! The outfit, and the little guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!